Monday 21 December 2009

Visit to mum's work


Something weird is going on, Mum didnt go to work today, something called 'holiday', she did LOADS of house cleaning, boring, so I went to sleep on the bed out of the way. Then we went for a walk in the woods, Winston went darting off and came back all smelly, why he feels it is necessary to roll in fox poo is beyond me, he is really stinky and mum's not happy because she done all that cleaning and all you can smell is Winston.
Then Mum took me out in the car, wasnt sure what was happening, smelly boy was left at home. We arrived at Mum's work and I went in and said hello to everybody, i was very good, nice and calm and let them fuss me big time. I did my favourite of laying on my back legs in the air looking as soppy as can be and who can resist giving me a belly rub when i'm sooooooo cute :).
I did find somebodies cheese sandwich in the bin, what a waste so I did my bit for recycling, mmmmm yummy. Can't say that mum was too impressed.
Mum did take a photo when i was laying next to Sue in her office, it's a bit blurry cos its on her mobile phone but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment