Saturday 19 June 2010

Agility - good and bad

Mum cracked out a secret weapon at agility today, a brand new ball on a string. It really got me excited and I did everything I was supposed to do, this is the GOOD.

The BAD is that half way through the lesson I was attacked by one of the other boy dogs, it really shook me up as I don't like fighting at all. After that I was so scared and upset that I wouldn't do any of the equipment and the nice lady said I didn't have to do the circuit that everyone else was doing and I could pick my fav one, so me and Mum did the dog walk.

After the lesson finished Mum wanted to make sure it ended on a 'positive' so we stayed and played with loads of lovely dogs, one of them was my friend Brooke who we meet up the woods, so that made me feel a whole lot better.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 19th June
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow created with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you got attacked! hope you are recovered and the mean dog doesn't get to come back!

    ReplyDelete