Sunday 12 December 2010

Southsea, Portsmouth

Winston has a poorly leg at the moment so is confined to home and short lead walks only. We're both pretty fed up about it as me and him usually have so much fun together on our walks so Mum took me somewhere different whilst Dad stayed at home with Winston and had some quality one to one time with him.

Mum n me went to Southsea, Portsmouth, quite near us. We walked along the prom, I wasnt too keen at first as I was on the lead and there were quite a few people but then we got to some open green space where I could go off lead and run and run. I chased birds and all sorts. Lots of people stopped and watched me on Southsea Common, Mum said she should have passed a hat round for donations from them for watching me 'perform' in true Vizsla pointing style. I loved chasing the crows on the Common.

I've done a smilebox of our fun.

Love Fergus x
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment