Sunday 18 December 2011

Finchdean shoot 15th Dec

Well I am really a busy boy at the moment, me and Mum are working on four different shoots and I'm LOVING it!
Here are some pictures from the Finchdean shoot last Thursday.....

Here I am ready for the off with the beaters, it was a gorgeous sunny, but cold, day

And here is me with my 'serious' working face on, we'd just walked up a huge hill, I had to drag Mum up behind me!

Mum loves this photo of the two of us, she calls it 'one woman and her dog', kind up sums up the day as we work as a team and we have such fun together.



Sat in the back of the tractor trailer and also hanging out of the back as I love to watch where we are going!


Here I am coming back to Mum with a pheasant I retrieved. I shouldnt really have retrieved it as the picking up dogs were there but I was a little bit naughty as when I had flushed it and saw it shot I decided that it was MINE and flew off across the field (with Mum blasting the whistle trying to recall me!) and retrieved it and then brought it all the way back across the field, you can see by my eyes the 'red mist' had descended and that was that. Well I am a Vizsla after all and we can be a bit stubborn at times

No comments:

Post a Comment